Sunday, March 2, 2008

Great day !

Yea... Today had a very nice day !!! This morning woke up by my mom to choose curtain cloth... Then after that went lunch with them... Then went to timesquare with shioun to cut away my digi line... So guys... if ur reading this blog.. Pls dun call my Digi number ald... I cancelled it ald... then went jalan jalan with him then go da gei.. after that went home... then after that go bak home... Having a house warming organized by my sis... Jus invited few person.... Thx guys... Thanks for coming and also helping out... Really appreciate that... Then after played ps2 with jun wei and bong... Shit la... Keep on losing... too cha ald... then played until about 2... went to yum cha with them at brj... then finish yum cha came bak... Wow... so damn tired... My eyes like wanna sleep ald... But today really damn happy... Haha... so syok !! whole day play play play nia... tomorrrow need to suffer my 4 figures ald... Haiz... cannot go out play liao... Must stay at home... But it's worth it... haha...

4 comments:

yoyo said...

u forgot to mention that 2 funny tabung..lol..stupid pinky pig!! i want purple colour 1!!

8gua-news said...

hahaha, so lan ci la your big big PING HAO tat sign.. scare no ppl see meh? lol~ ^^

Pinghao said...

yala... bought the purple 1 ald... now i got 4 tabung !! happy ma ??? Got purple ald... Now the brown 1 like is me then purple is u then pink is bong then blue is jun wei.... haha...

yoyo said...

=.=..how come u reply me here..where got ppl live msg in thier own blog de..then where's your another 4 tabung?