Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday !!!

FINALLY!!!! I got what i wanted all the time... Finally i go created it ald... haha... Actually plan to go print the shirt jus now at timesquare... But when mengq yek came to fetch me... I cant make it to put into my thumbdrive...So no choice lo... Next time only go print it... Do you guys think that i should change the color of the logo ? Or keep it... I was planning to change the one to gold color... Haha... BLINK BLINK....
Today is wednesday... Movie day... this morning woke up... Suddenly don feel like going to henry's hse ald... Jus me and mengq yek only... Quite sien... So decided to change plan !!! Go movie !!! We invited pei meain along... We planned online first... at last we decided to go timesquare for Imax... IRON MAN !!! at 3... suits my time.. I need to go out with my mom first.. Then only can go with them... Mengq yek will be fetching me at 2... So.....

After i finish my lunch and get something with my mom... When i reach home... It's ald 2.15... I thought i was late... I called pei meain... She said she is still at home... OMG !!! so wat can we do... Jus wait for him la... He call me at around 2.30... He told me that he is at the community now... Ask me whether to book the court anot... So i said ok.. Then he reach my hse nearly about 2.45... We din planned to call jooi theng ald... So dun care about her... WHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Then reach pei meain's hse at about 3...

At that moment... We decide again... wanna go where le... Midvalley or timesquare... At last...
Took this picture at timesquare parking lot...
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GSC COKE CUP DOING THERE...

And wat the hell is this guy doing....

OH YA !! this is our second round ald... We decided to go both... SIao !!! LONG STORY... But... thats wat this blog is for.... At pei meain's hse... we are deciding where to go... Mengq yek was afraid that if we go for iron man... At 6.45.. When he reach home will be too late... So we decided to go midvalley... Wanted to watch the bodyguard show.. But jus 12.30am... So no choice... We watch the dunno wat mouth that show... It was a "horror movie"... BUt... it wasn't that horror at all.. Quite boring !!! Luckily i din watch with bong they all... If not... I think we will make it into comedy....

Then after the movie... Mengq yek think of going to timesquare for imax... so at last... WE end up there... Then Watch iron man... shit la... thought it was a 3d... BUt jus a 2d show... BUt that show was fantastic !! nice... and imax cinema is so damn big and dark !!! the screen is so big... NICE !!

Once we finish our show... MEngq yek need to rush to fetch his girlfren ald... Then after fetching... he fetch us back lo... then now at here blogging.. after this going to sleep ald lo... Tired liao...

6 comments:

yoyo said...

Fuyoh..so nice that u din call me ^^..and your the TWO academy so cool! nice job man! the ACADEMY make it in gold la..other maintain black can dy..

Pinghao said...

lol...
now feeling to make it all the same...

8gua-news said...

eh ping hao.. TS where can print t-shirt?

Pinghao said...

erm... i think its on 5th floor... Dun need go so far.. There's 1 shop in the mines... Beside the bowling there...

yoyo said...

Same also syok la..but gold colour makes it looks a bit different mah..gold colour how much again?..possible to add your own pattern..>.<

8gua-news said...

ohh.. den next time go see see tat shop ^^