Wednesday, June 25, 2008

AhhhhhhH!!!!!! My hair suxs !!!

Today class ended early... then thought of going to cut hair... so.. after lunch... i asked my mom to bring me down there and try... before that i tried the shop opposite.. That shop was ok... So i thought that this shop will be ok also... MANA TAU !!! come out... So damn ugly... OMG !! dunno how now... Need to wait how long more only my hair will grow back... SUXS LA... Wanted to go make ic tomorrow... but i think... now dun have the mood to change ic ald... The hair so damn ugly.. Next time.. I'm going to summit to cut ald... Don wanna try anymore.... Going back to that guy that i used to cut last time !

2 comments:

yoyo said...

Lol..how ugly?..post up your photo mah..zap fan there also?..not every shop there also nice la..such a brave guy..good try!

Unknown said...

hahaha~ i can't waiT foR 2moroW tO c hoW ugly it's~