Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally... I'm done !

Yea !!! I suddenly feel like singing the song "ling chen 3 dian zhong" haha... I woke up at 3 just now... just to check for my email... Finally... the copywriter approve my content... I can sleep happily later... But then i need to wake up at 4 again to check my ratioanle... So.. why not just stay up for that 1 hour then go sleep after that... I'm so damn happy now... Actually im having my holiday on friday ald... Then saturday morning... Around 10something... I was still sleeping.. Then my lecturer called and told me to call the rest and go meet her at 2 for the merdeka poster.. At that moment... I ald know... I think we still need to do for few more days only end... Finally... hope it ends later... so... this is my poster... It will be place at the gardens this wednesday! but i dunno until when la...


=)

No comments: