Friday, February 1, 2008

....

Haiz... today help jooi theng celebrate her birthday.. see her so happy... although not much people helped her celebrate... But the things we did for her was alot... Don even dare to hope that someone will really help me do as much as wat i did for others... Always wat i did i cant get bak in return... But it's ok la... Ald used to it... Just saw that she's so happy... Hope that my birthday for this year will be better... Don like last year... But anyway... Today went to timesquare... saw the speaker i wanted... But so damn expensive... Can just get the 390 one only... I really like that 699 speaker... But so damn expensive... so suan la... Wait until my mom get me the 390 ald very happy ! haha... Got 1 nicer speaker... Then pei meain bought me a present for shifting iN !!! so happy... She bought me a table lamp... So touch.. There's someone that got me a present !!!! THX Pei meain !!! Today went out with her also... So happy... Watched movie with her also.. haha... Nyek nYeK nyEk... We din do anything.. Don think so far... Haha... TOmorrow morning need to go bak college for rehearsal then go klcc to check for some product.. May be go midvalley... Nearer... Haha.. See step walk step lo... Haha...

No comments: