Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wow...

Today actually planned not to go out at night... Then afternoon went to the store to cut my hair... After that went bak home to do my figure.. when i jus wanted to start... The furniture shop called and said that they will send the sofa around 8.30...so quickly do abit.. Not even half they ald reached... Help them out to move the sofa all those... After that ald 9 something.. So went for dinner... Reached home around 10.40... Pei meain called and told me that they are not going to Newton ald... So coming to find me... She said she wanted to come my hse to yum... But then they all thought is come fetch me to go out yum... I went to fetch shioun over to sit also... Then after i finish bathing.. They said that if dun wan yum cha they go bak de la... So.. i like ok... after that i found out that they were here to find me out yum cha... At that time kevin chiao yoong sook yan and karmern came... They came to find me yum cha also... So i called them again.. Jus bong still there only... The rest all gone ald... So jus yum awhile lo.. 2 something already went bak de... But then half way hungry.. so went bak... Jooi theng found something nice to play... She helped me to stear the stearing.. Siao siao ald... then after that went bak there to have indo mee... Then balik... Reached home about 3 something... SO tired... Now wan go sleep ald... better dun wan do figure... Tomorrow only do....

No comments: