Friday, July 11, 2008

I

My last blog i said i wanted to post my marker rendering.. but then... Dunno wat happen to the website... I cant post it online.. I'll try later... Sorry la...

Today photography again... I'm starting to hate photography now... Not because of the shooting.. But because of the printing... Between money and photography.. I choose money... So sorry for photography la.. I need to hate you... Im wasting too much for printing this sem... A2 size poster, booklet, photos and a lot more... And we thought that Lily was wasting alot... This sem going to end soon ald... So dun need to worry that much ! But must work harder!! Jus hopping for a b in photography only la...

Marker Rendering.. Like lost hope in it ald... Last week de assignment.. Lect ask me to go back and refine... Haiz.. Lazy... Most probably im not going to do la... Just give me the marks i can get for that 1... Dun have the patient to sit in front of the comp for hours... Jus hope to get it done fast and nice... Thats all... this week's assignment is like damn hard !! so many bullets... Draw also draw until siao... Dun mention about coloring...

Need to do it soon la... Tonight going for gathering at seri petaling... One shop... until now.. no one told me yet.. jus let me know there's a gathering only... then tomorrow... 2 event crash together... F&N and my sis convo.. Haiz... SO... Tomorrow.. I must get up at 7... Then go to college... Follow the F&N van to go shah alam.. Then until 10 something or may be 11... I need to chao to my Nikko Hotel around klcc... I missed the part where they give out those cert... Which is the most important part... But nevermind la... At least i get to be there after that...

1 comment:

yoyo said...

That F&N not fun at all..just let the photographer took few photos only..we chao around 12pm..nothing special..