Monday, July 28, 2008

Untitled...

Nowadays... I think my friends are like broken up into parts... some here some there... Thought of last time... Everytime go out... Sure more than 10... Remember the times that cant get tickets for movie, need to take lrt, need to wait for a big table for lunch, dinner or yum cha... Now... always also jus that few people only.. Haih... Memories...

But for the worst... I think my brotherhood is like gone ald... Suddenly feel like i lost someone... dunno wat happen to us... That day after finish badminton... Went yum cha with bong.. Then like missing someone... Jun wei.. mana lu... dia sudah balik... Haih.. I also dunno la... Last time... we like go where also together... Talk about wat also can... Now.. Like nothing in command... then din go anywhere ald also... May be is my prob... i dunno... but last time... few of us go out... sure got we 3... Now jus like me and bong and the rest only... then go out also need a few cars... Last time 2 cars kao tim.. now 2 person also need to sit in 1 car... Haih.. felt so lost...

That day when we 2 sat down... Found out alot of things that we dunno... Get to understand ald... May be is because of that... If it wouldn't for that... I dun think things would have ended up like this...

No comments: