Thursday, December 11, 2008

Slumber only...

I dunno what is wrong with me this whole holiday ! I'm not in the mood of doing anything... I've been relaxing for 3 god damn weeks ! I din even bother about my marker and CI which is in deep shit ! Tomorrow there will be a talk given out by figtree design... After the talk.. There will be a critic session for our CI... This time.. I better get good comments and start working on my stuff ! Haih... Then i have to go get presents! So many presents to go... Think there are almost 5 of them... Saturday Chik Ying is going to teach us silkscreen ! Wow... I am so damn happy now... For sure im going to print my the two academy shirt... And may be another one as a birthday present... haha... Not a bad idea also... Cut cost... DIY ! Wanna go pc fair.. But i dunno when only i can go... Got a talk tomorrow... Then a workshop on saturday... Sunday need to go buffet with my family in the morning... The only time i can i think will be on friday or sunday... Another thing ! there's a birthday party going on for suelin this coming saturday and at the same time... Michele has a house warming on the same day ! Don't know which one to go... Still thinking....

No comments: