Monday, October 27, 2008

For My last present !

For my last present.. I bought this speaker for myself !! S530d ! Edifier.. haha.. So damn happy with this baby.. But.. It's not new.. I bought a secondhand... Due to the financial problem.. And this cost me Rm450.. For a new one.. It's Rm699.. If you get discount.. If not is Rm759.. The only problem with this speaker is, there's no box for it.. The previous owner has too many stuff so need to throw it away.. It's damn cool la wei!! but too bad.. no box..

This is the overview of the speaker.
Before setup.

Damn complicated...
So many wires..

The differences of the satelite of my new and old speakers..

The remote ! on the right is the new speaker..

I love this wired remote alot !
SO cool...

This was my previous amp...
Giving this speaker to my sis lo..

Subwoofer for this speaker is so damn heavy !!
It's about 10kg.. If im not wrong..

As you can see..
Everything is like doubling what i have...
So as the price...
haha...

Haih.. after setting up the speakers.. I thought of starting my figure ald.. Then only i found out something !! I din save the file in my pendrive !! Damn it ! I need to start drawing it from 0 now !! How smart am i man !!!

Oh ya.. Wanna thanks pei meain and jun wei accompany me to go get the speakers with me and also help me move the satelite ! haha... Thx bro..

No comments: