Monday, October 20, 2008

Ma B'day !

Yea... This year was a very big differences compared with last year.. Last year was one bad luck year for me... As for my readers.. You know that my blog started because of that... I was robbed just one week before my birthday... With everything lost and gone... But this year... It's totally different... I was so damn happy!!!

My birthday is on monday.. But i celebrated on sunday.. Because of work, study and alot more things.. so they helped me celebrate on sunday... haha.. We went to a very very very far place.. Which is at sentul... That shop is called Naili.. Special recommended by Kit wan.. That place was wonderful.. So as the price.. but too bad.. not the food.. It's just ok.. It's totally different from the place that we usually go... If you have a chance.. Go have a look and try..

Before going for celebration... I went out yum cha with junwei, bong, kevin, sook ying/yan, chih wei, karmern and chiao yoong.. It was a very fun night on saturday... We went to cheras fun ok for a drink.. That place is quite nice also with all those weird stuff.. But i dunno why.. on that night.. i really feel very happy.. May be is because i never try having so much laughter and went out in a group for years/months.. Haha...

So that was yesterday.. sunday was wonderful.. As usual, i went for lunch with my parents.. Then after that i followed my sis for a hair cut.. Ended up cutting mine as well.. haha.. Then quickly rush back home to go out with pei meain, jun wei, bong, fei foo, yew seng and chuan jin.. to that place i mention just now... After dinner then went back ald..

My presents!!! haha
This is my most favourite present..
From my friends... Whahahaha...

Jun wei shared the clock and got me this shirt also...
THX BRO !

This is from sook ying..
How she know that my wallet spoil ah...
Haha...
I got new wallet dy ! This is for fun only...
Just nice 1020...
My birthday cake !!
Cappacino..
Not bad..

On the actual day !! I went to celebrate my birthday at petaling street with design nyatra project.. "damn Fun".. We got scolded at the beef noodle place by the auntie there.. We were placing something on the table for some photo shot.. Then she came and say if you wanna do this come around 3 something.. Now she need to do business.. We just order one bowl how to earn.. At that moment.. I thought we were wrong.. But after thinking about that.. it's like why are we wrong.. At least we ordered something to do.. Just take some time to finish it only.. somemore her business wasn't that good only... There's just 3 person waiting outside.. The table beside us took even a longer time to finish.. Haih.. enough of that..

IT was so damn tired.. I reach home around 6.. Then went to bed straight... Woke up at 7 something to go dinner with my parents.. We went sunway for Tony Roma's.. Wow.. the food there is like few times better than the one we went yesterday.. and the price is reasonable.. The waitress there treated us so damn good.. haha.. Got free drink then free cake with icecream !! whahaha.... Forgot to take picture at that time.. So no pictures... We cant even finish our food.. ended up packing it back for the dog.. Then chih wei sms me ask me whether got bring any food back for the dog... Haha.. so good timing..

After dinner.. Then we went back home.. settle down. Then cut the cake.. I just ate a small slice only.. I cant get to sleep at night ald.. Although im tired.. I went up to bed around 11 something.. But i slept around 2+..

What a wonderful birthday i had this year ! THX to all my friends.. Thanks for everything.. Special thanks to zi hao.. Although you're that busy.. but you went to get me two pieces of cake for my belated birthday.. Hope i will still get the same birthday i had next year...

No comments: