Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm back in Blogging !

It is time my blog ! You should start to blog more !!
haha... Since i din update my blog for more than few months, i think it's time for me to update ald.. sorry everyone who was trying to read last few months... Just now doing advertising visual.. This subject is actually figure.. Haih.. But this time in computer.. Haha.. So they gave it a better name. I only have 3 classes this sem.. Consumer Behaviour , advertising visual(figure) and corporate identity. 3 classes.. I think ad visual and corporate identity is what that makes my life so busy nowadays.. Haha.. With home assignment and also class assignment for figure.. We need to draw 2 figures everyweek then in class, he will give us a topic then we need to draw. For corporate identity.. haih. really damn that subject.. Don know what to say about that.. So stress for that subject...

Alright.. Done with all my classes... Last week was kit wan jie jie's birthday.. Din get to celebrate with her.. Cause i went back to singapore.. Then came back on her birthday.. But i still haven do my CI yet.. so must stay at home to finish it while they all have fun celebrating... Next week my turn lo... Haha... 20th of OCT !! Oh ya.. We bought a black mickey MP3 player for her.. Think she was really touched at that moment.. What if someone really get me those things that i really want.. For sure i'll be damn happy also.. Somemore is from your friend..

When i wanted to start doing my figure.. I went to find some reference.. then suddenly look back through all those photo.. Haih.. All the greatest memory we had in LANGKAWI.. Try posting some picture.. But until the 3rd time.. I cant manage to post ald...

Don't think we dare also..

Macam gay saja la...

Langkawi's identity ! The bird !

If there's a front view..
For sure there's a back view of it ! Haha..

Group photo...


Perasan betul budak ni !

Like a happy family..

Posses


Actually there's more.. But cant post.. Dont know why.. but i'll try posting at the next post...
Haven finish/start my Advertising Visual also.. But i have the time to blog !

No comments: