Sunday, October 21, 2007

B'day !

Yesterday was my birthday !!! I was actually quite surprise that some of my frens do remember my birthday ! I felt very happy and a bit bad, because i don't remember their birthday... So sorry to u all!! If it wasn't for friendster or any other reminder... I really cant remember of their birth dates... The night before that... my high school mates helped me to celebrate my birthday... Actually was busy trying to high light my hair... half way waiting for dye.. my frens called and ask me to down.. i washed my dye... haha... there are jus a little bit of purple color only... they fetched me to the playground near my hse... It was so shock for me that alot of frens were there... cause its actually quite hard for us to gather... I was very happy!!

The next morning i went to college for my class... After class.. my college frens help me to celebrate again... We went to kim gary... Huei Yee bought a very small strawberry cake that i think that its not very cheap... haha... the cake reminded me of the 1 i made for calligraphy... But the cake i did was way more better than the 1 Huei yee bought... Had a wonderful time there...

Alot of my frens wish me through Sms... The most sms that i like was Zi hao's sms !!! THxzz ZI hao for reminding me that i can now fuck legally now !!! haha...

At night... i went out with the gang i always click on... we wanted to go cathay for a movie... but.. there's no movie that suits us... so we went to hartamas square to yum cha... Sry guys !! for bring u the wrong way... haha... after that i went bak home to sleep... actually wanted to go to chuan jin's hse to overnight... but after that.. felt like going bak home !!! haha...

Anyway... THX EVERYBODY FOR WISHING AND CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME !!!!

No comments: