Thursday, October 18, 2007

Unlucky week...

ELLO everybody... Today's my first time blogging... How unfortunate this week was... It's going to be my 18th birthday on this coming saturday... On monday someone or may be few guys break in to my hse... LOst so much stuff...

For the first time in 18years ++ my housing area was actually so damn save... But on monday some gang break in.. They ransacked my hold house... Everything that is valuable was taken. My Sony laptop and my T-100 was taken. My mom's gold and cash , and my dad's souvinier coin was taken also...they even took my 6 dollars that are remaining in my wallet... I really cant believe that they would hav took my 6 dollars also... they ald took more than 20K... 2 of my most memorable phone was token by them also. My sister's stuff was also taken by them.. They actually tried to take my Imac as well. But dunno wat happen... They just brought out the comp and jus leave it near the stairs... I suspect that they wanted to come bak and take it but we are bak... or may be they think that it's too heavy and they are carrying too many stuffs ald... It was quite lucky that they din drive away the car...

When the police came , they jus make a report and some investigator came and jus try to check for finger prints.. The only thing that they check was my imac.. because its big and it has a smooth surface.. He din't even wanted to check for other places... My imac was change to black from white... Until now... i still cant get some of the stain away... After this case... my mom put extra locks everywhere to make sure they cant come in again !

On wednesday.... The thief tried to break in again.. But this time... luckily my mom added alot of locks and he jus managed to open the sliding door with his screw driver and the gate's pet lock.. If im not wrong.. i think he ald clone my keys that were on the speaker... We reported to police straight away.. but they jus asked us to report again and ask them to "kerapkan rondaan" and may be jus add the p0lice box at our door... so that every hour they will go sign the thing in the box... I was right! the thieve really came bak for my imac !

At the same night, my mom found someone to add some more ears at the grill to put more locks... Every night when i sleep, i need to sleep with some weapon and i need to lock my room door and put something to block against it.. So if it really happens... they chair will wake me up...

Going out at night might be a very big problem for me now... my parents wanted to move asap now... they are settling the renovation and everything very fast...

No comments: