Thursday, October 18, 2007

Vcom...

Today is lily's sculpture deadline... I did a very very lousy work... I was like so damn scare that she said that i dont like this and reject... like that i will lost all my marks... But when she asked every1 to go out... she said that she want sculpture... not jus like that.... BUt the concept is there... i was quite surprise cause i actually don't have a strong concept... jus may be a bit only... When she gave us back the research and the marks... I got 41/60... I was actually quite happy with the marks... Cause i din't really put effort in it, wasn't feeling like thinking yesterday.... Mengq , jooi jooi and zi hao got 56 and 57... i feel happy for them... cause they really put effort in it... Huei YEE !!!! dun be so sad la !!! must be satisfied with ur marks !! yannling also... althought lily gave u low marks... But we support ur sculpture... Haha !! Ur sculpture is now my wallpaper in my phone...

No comments: