Friday, October 26, 2007

Thursday....

Wonderful day today , today was the last day for lily's visual comp class.. And last day we see mark... Hope we don't need to see him again next sem la... After that, me mengq yek and jooi theng and 1 of my fren went to sungai wang... we went to green box... Sang until i don't have much voice now... Actually our room should be until 7.30.. But we sang until about 9.. The funniest thing was... my fren fell asleep in the room... we 3 ran away for about 10 minutes... but he still doesn't realize... after that.. we went bak for him and he wake up... after that. went to check psp price... At last... i think i will get the white color psp slim !!!!!!!!!!! hope to get it asap ! after that went yum cha at petaling maju... met some of my frens.. my fren told about the job.. actually i ald promised... but when i told my mom... she don't let me work.. it's like too late ald.. I was abit feed up ! my allowance is not much and she don't let me work ! felt so sad...

No comments: