Saturday, November 3, 2007

FriDaY...

Went to wash car this morning after my breakfast... Quite sad... When i was bathing... I drop my specs... a piece of the lense came off... SAD... After finish washing the car... I can't start the engine.. I was so damn scare.. After that the men help me to start... He SUCCECCED !!! haha... then went home and put my car.. then jun wei fetched me out.. we went to petaling maju... then went to care4.. i bought my cable... but it's very lose.. cant charge my psp also... wanna go change at night.. but no parking.. after that.. Bong fetched me to find jooi theng... You know wat? She sleeping at 4 something... so din bother her.. then went to my new hse to wait for my mom.. Broke in to the corner hse to have a look.. haha.. damn exciting !!!! until 6 something.. finally went bak home... I called jooi theng again... she'se still sleeping.. Until 7 something.. I finally saw her online... This girl damn geng !! she can sleep for 1 hold week i think... then went out yum cha with wei shioun and sook yan.. we went to south city's Wong Kok Cha chan teng.. then after that went bak home.. Was a fun day... But i din do anything !! OMG... tomorrow need to see progress then monday need to see the bangalow !! haiz... dunno how.. tomorrow still wan go movie or yum cha... No choice la... better sleep earlier.. tomorrow got class....

No comments: