Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SRY Bro ! Sry Michele....

haiz... jus now fetched jooi theng to my new hse... Then went for kfc with bong ju , dai lou they all... I ate so slow... Whakakakaka... Then went to buy number !! My first time buying number... too bad.. tak kena... Then at night went to pasar malam with michele bong ju , jun wei and jooi theng... SO fun... Until... we reached petaling maju... I make michele angry then she really walked away... So scare at that moment !! Jun wei helped me to get her bak.. Haiz... Sry bro !! Make u walk so much... Din really know that she really will go... Sorry Michele !! jus joking with u only !! After that nothing happen.... Jus like normal... Nowadays... Yumcha is like jus go play psp only... everybody doing their own thing... Next time.. Better don bring psp... feel like no more talking when yum cha... then came bak... Watched power ranger !! haha... Borrowed from Kai wen ! still so childish ! but nvm... Now holiday.. nothing to do.. can waste sometime... Tomorrow need to wake up early and go sunway lagoon with carrel , kwan yew , mengq yek , jooi theng , huei yee , zi ming , and xiau yinn...

1 comment:

8gua-news said...

power ranger?? change la!! grow up lor!! like me play daytona and win my sifu-- you!!