Sunday, November 4, 2007

ZI HAO !!! I WILL REMEMBER !!!

This morning went to college...We were actaully late for class... She came to fetch me at 12.48 and our class starts at 1... Jooi Theng nearly killed me... Was so lucky I can still blog now... haha... Reach college at about 1.03... DAMN PRO !! After that went for drama practice with zi hao they all !!! ZI HAO !!! I WILL REMEMBER WAT U DID TO ME !!! Haiz... Better not say.. BUT I WILL REMEMBER !! then went home to have a nap... At night went out with my best fren jun wei and bong... We went to mamak at first.. then went to eat CHAO CHAO LAMB... but unfortunately... The store was close on that day... Then went to steven corner... We ordered alot of stuff to eat... haha.. Then came bak home after that... Jun wei ask me to watch this file...



This ek9 damn geng !! The engine sound so damn nice... Cornering so damn nice !

2 comments:

kelzkaylee said...

ahah.. i think the camera man's driver more geng. =P

8gua-news said...

walao eh!! so damn powerfull!! even my papa's car also move like turtle only..tat ek9 still can run so fast!!