Thursday, November 22, 2007

Yesterday was a wild and wonderful night !

Yesterday morning we all went to sunway lagoon at 11... But in the end.. we went in to sunway lagoon at 1 something... i bought a cap !! muahahahaha...... So happy... We played until 3 something... Then it started to rain... WE have to choice but to go shower and get bak... After that waited at sunway... We went for dinner at about 6 something.. we went to a streamboat buffet restorant... We ate from 6 something till 10 something !! I think the boss is not very happy with us ald... Next time when we go.. the boss quickly close shop... haha... MAn that steamboat was so damn worth it ! whahaha.... I ate alot of chicken wings ! so nice... Then went bak with 7 person stuck in a wira... luckily.. I was sitting in front... dun need to squize... We played the most craziest thing while on the way bak to TOA... We shouted as if we are sitting on the rollar coaster !! haha... all the corner... everywhere.. Everybody was looking at us... haha... THen after sending them to their car... Jooi theng fetched me and mengq yek bak... Went to get Eno.. Cause really cannot tahan... haha... Then they came to my hse to watch Apartment 1303... bong joined us.. While watching the video... I was sleeping... WHen i woke up... the video ald finish 1 hour.. hehe... Damn boring.. Then jooi theng said she wan to go bak... so we stop and they went bak home... i went to sleep as well...

When i was sleeping soundly... My mom came in at 9 something to help close the sliding door... After that i cant sleep ald...Thx 2 her... Then after that took my shower... When she came bak.. She brought me for lunch then went to serdang... After go here go there... then came bak... Now at home.. so hot... But the first time i dont feel boring... Later Jun wei coming over to give me his psp to let me format... Dunno weather should i go sleep anot... I scare later 6 something he come then i cant wake up...

2 comments:

8gua-news said...

haha!! go eat steamboat also din call me?? where is the place?? i cant find leh..

Pinghao said...

aiyo !! how to call u... I go with my college frens le... Next time bring u there la....