Saturday, April 12, 2008

Holiday lu...

Haiz... Going to start holiday after monday... But friday ald start to get sick ald... Now stomach always upset once i eat something... Feel like vomiting or going to toilet... No more steamboat at hoho for me ald... Always eat ald also paint.. so suffering man ! haiz.. this morning woke up... Like nothing to do.. Then went to wash my mom and my sis's car... Wanted to polish them as well... But my dad dun have polish for my sis's car... jus for my mom's only... he got wax only... but jus a bit more only... like not enough for me to wax the whole car... So decided not to... Then went in... watch some show... had lunch... Then went to toilet then bath... time passes like so slow... now only 2 something... haiz... wat can i do o!!! somemore got 3 weeks holiday... Now like dunno wat to do... But always when the holiday is finishing... Sure say not enough... Should be more !! haha... Humans are like that... later may be going to pc fair with henry and mengq yek.. Since yew seng din call... so going with them lo... lucky get to pass my time... Then at night going for movie... watching the 3 kingdom.. hope that it's nice... haha...

1 comment:

yoyo said...

sien!sien!sien!..wat for the holiday so long! hvn't start i dy sien like hell! how to go on with the another 3 weeks!