Wednesday, April 2, 2008

RESPECT !!!

Why cant everybody jus respects each other... If u dun like a person... may be is correct to say it out... But sometimes it really hurts... may be u choose to tell the person rather than jus keeping in ur heart... But sometimes it really hurts when u realize someone hates u and jus act in front of u... Thats seriously is a very complicated thing... TRUST is very important in every frienship... I dunno about all of u... But i fully trust my frens... Sometimes i really trust too much !!!! rely too much... Makes me think that is worth it for me to trust them that much... Treat them that good... when they jus treat me like nothing... who knows... normally people say... if u treat people good.. People will jus treat u good as well... do u really think thats true... i dun believe that at all !!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DunO waT 2 saY~ Jz b3 uRs3lF~
tr3aT 3vrY1 aS fr3n as u Lik3~
Oth3rz juz l3ave it~ coZ u canT do anYthG on it~
EverY1 gT th3iR own sTLy3z n own Wayz 2 suRviv3~
^^+u +u~

CheLeMi ChaNg said...

Ping.. I agree with u..
But that's call life.. we never know which is good or bad..
But i have the same opinion with u.. If i treat ppl good, ppl will sure treat me good.. However.. I always being hurt by frens...
Yesterday i like very moody about wat jooi hav told me..
Haiz..
Take care bro

yoyo said...

I'm not really agree with that...treat friends good is our responsibility...just dun care that how ppl treat u :)...just do yourself n happy everyday...btw...i dun need any sorry...n i dun have to say sorry to someone also...anything la...as long as i got no feeling with that...have a nice day!