Friday, April 11, 2008

Tired !!

This morning went to college early in the morning for jus a less than 1 minute critic from lily... haiz... tomorrow need to go again... I really dun feel like changing my design la...Wat for... Not special ma not special lo.. It suits the background... My stomach pain for the whole day... Walau eh... No more steamboat for me ald !! if tomorrow still pain... I must go see doctor... then this whole afternoon... I sien ald... Nothing to do also... Think how would it feel when holiday really starts... Then at night... went for badminton... pain until i also dun feel like running... Jus hit those ball that came to me only... Then after that the pain went off... So start to run abit... Then came bak again... Haiz... Then when at mamak... Jun wei told me his leg pain again... haiz... Bro... u better dun drink so much cold things ald la... From now on drink warm la... If not ur leg pain again!

8 comments:

yoyo said...

ate so much chili..daisei..i thought is bcz of the pork balls..hope u'll get well soon :)..get your new shoes liao la..hardworking to do exercise ya..

Pinghao said...

Also dunno whether isit the chili... may be not le... Find 1 day go try... Since now i got the medicine... haha... Go eat without the chili this time...

CheLeMi ChaNg said...

Bro.. Jun told me tat his leg pain again..
He said u scolded him..
U did a great job!!!
DOn let him cold water anymore..

yoyo said...

dun try la..still wanna try meh..scold your another darling as well! dun always smoke la! i hate that!!

Pinghao said...

Lol... michele ask me scold jun wei... Then u ask me scold bong... I so scold tak ald a?

Pinghao said...

actually i din scold him la... Jus say him only...

yoyo said...

u concentrate on bong enuf dy! punch him if he smokes in front of u! just do it!!

MengQ.yek said...

walau...u ask ping to punch bong, later bong jump up and bang on ping, the ping become a thin slice of pork, no more Pork Ball God...