Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sienz...

Today and yesterday i also stay at home for the whole day... but today abit different la... At least i went to book court then went to leisure mall to wait for my mom go get something... Wow... after i booked court a few minutes... MengQ yek called me and told me that he ald booked the court... walau... we both booked the same court... How were those people working ? How can we both pay money for the same court... Luckily we get to cancel and refund the money... Haiz.. Really shocked me... Then after that came back home... Nothing to do again.. Watched awhile some show... Then went to sleep until dinner time...

After dinner... Chat quite long with sook ying... Nowadays i always find her and she always find me... yesterday she call me didi... Today she call me lao gong gong... Walau eh... i get old so damn fast... haha... Eh.. lao Ma Ma... Im still young.. but not that young as in didi la... haha.. but u happy then ok lo...

Haiz.. Tomorrow is another day... dunno wat can i do... But must stay at home tomorrow night !!! I made my promise... Said i wont go out at night this weekdays... except for badminton !! tomorrow getting otp lo... This time not that afraid about 0tp... Jus hope that i can get more A's this time... I wan 2 to 4 A's ah!!! Lao Ma Ma... Wait my result come out... I scare i shock u ah !!! whahahahaha..... Tomorrow sure dun have my name... Nyek nyek nyek.....

No comments: