Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm back !

Ald more than a week i din blog ald lu... Now im back.. This whole week... Every night going out until late night... Haiz... This week better be a good boy la.. stay at home !! monday to friday... Jus got out once for badminton enough then the rest stay at home... Dunno can anot... but jus say first... haha... If i keep on going out again.. sure let my parents scold until siao... Since wanted to save some money... so stay at home better la... Watch all those cartoon and also those movie lo... Finish ald then only think wat to do... My last post was pool... last saturday went for snooker with them again... walau eh... damn noob le... I dunno why... dunno how to play... always reach the hole ald then the ball bounce back out... better stick on pool la... snooker too hard for me ald...

Anymore things happen this week a... Oh ya... started to play nami... walau eh... Damn geng la me... 2 days i lose about 40++ !! haiz... dun wan to gamble ald.. if play for fun still ok... Now my luck not good.... dunno wat happen... So bad luck...

Yesterday night when i reached home... My sis was using the comp... For the whole day... i cant use my comp because she using to watch her show... haiz... Then lye down on the bed... watching her show with her as well.. Then slowly slowly i fall asleep... About 12 something like that... Then dunno wat happen 4 something i woke up... cant even get bak to sleep... haiz... For about half an hour... i was changing my post for more than 20 times to get to sleep... first time having this kind of problem... then 9 something i woke up again... Wow... Pls la... get bak to sleep... then after that wayne called me to tell me that otp change to 23th of april... So if u guys are reading this blog... is on 23th... haha.... Then i woke up at about 11 something.. Then on my pc... NOTHING TO DO AGAIN... so... bl0g lo.. until here...

5 comments:

yoyo said...

so guaizai dun want to go out ah?..c how la..i dun believe u can tahan for so long..hohoho..

Pinghao said...

walau eh !! i this week dun go out let u see... jus go for badminton !!! then saturday and sunday only go out !!

yoyo said...

dun go out on weekend also mah..got CARTOON to watch..so nice ah?..HEHEHE..

Pinghao said...

If i dun go out for weekend also... Then wat do i get??? Wat can u offer me?

yoyo said...

=.=..y i need to offer u if u dun go out during weekend?..b guai zai n stay at home teman parents to watch tv..home sweet home..dun always go out la u..