Friday, January 11, 2008

......

Finally past a day... Din do anything today... Afternoon went to zi hao's hse to settle the timetable for our drama... But i jus got a super tiny little spot... Jus to walk and say haiz.... Thats all... May be next time i'll get a part gua... haha... But anyway.. Today my mom din scold me for anythng... dunno why... I think she dare not scold because she looked at my messages... haiz... wont care la.. since she ald know.. jus let her scold la... Shit... There's another person that knows my secret ald... But its ald past liao... Better not think that much... Spoil my mood... Nvm.... Jus now went yum cha with jun wei jooi theng bong siong foo and a few more... cant list that much... when on the way bak that time chatted about our figure... 1 day... i really need to think properly wat should i do... need to set up a buisness.... Wat will i do le... if i have the money... haha... I will slowly think of it... And i will make it come true !! need to work hard now!...

No comments: