Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sry kevin...

When jus i can get bak my happiness... Something bad happen... My mood started to change bak to the mood i was yesterday... Cant even settle my emotion... Now another case happen... MY mom open my message and looked at it !! now she knows that im with her ald... Dunno wat will she say tomorrow... But wat i know is... I sure kena scold by her... Don wanna keep this secret... Telling her the truth tomorrow when she asks me... How also die... Tell her die don tell her die as well... Better i tell her... Cant even enjoy my movie jus now.. Kept on thinking of wat will happen if she really knows... Haiz... wasted my 20bucks ! shit... Wat kind of mother is this !! i have no more privacy ald !! opened all my message that my frens sent ! Haiz... felt so sorry for kevin... Wanted to come out to celebrate with him... But end up.. My mood so bad i spoil ur hold celebration... SrY kevin... by the way... Happy 19th birthday as well... Take good care of sook yan...

I think i dun wan care about wats gonna happen... Jus have a good night sleep... Anything happen its gonna wait for tomorrow...

No comments: