Sunday, January 6, 2008

Haiz... Kinda moody this few days...

Haih... dunno wats bugging me around this few days... Keep on thinking of those few question... i dun wanna think but it keeps come bak to me... This morning stomach pain... Woke up at 8 something... Then went to toilet... Jus finish helping chuan jin to cut his song... I dunno weather is the stomach pain that woke me up.. Or my mind isn't free to sleep yet... Haiz.. Hope i get bak wat i lost... Anyway... As i always say... happy it's a day, sad it's also a day.. why not we jus live happily after.. But this time i think i cant do it... HOpe that i can but i think i cant... But i will keep trying... I think u guys reading this blog wont know wat im saying... Thats a good thing... I dun wan u all to know... LAter going out with sook ying , jun wei , michele , bong , chuan jin , jooi theng , kevin and sook yan to timesquare... Wanna shop for new year clothes... I think if i don think nothing will happen to me... i will still be the happy happy PIng hao...

No comments: