Sunday, January 20, 2008

????????

Why must people be unhappy when they din do anything wrong... Yesterday wat pei meain said in the car.. made me think of the question for awhile... I think wat she said was jus 50 50 only... Wat she said was right was that why can someone show face to u but u cant do that bak to that person.... Wat was wrong is jun wei din do anything wrong at all.. Why must he be sad... The show was not nice wasn't his problem.. He also wouldn't know that the show suxs... Haiz... People must always try to be in that person's position before u really scold that person... I really pui fok zi hao !! jus get to know someone the first day only... he thought of that question ald !! and me... After so many years... and after he told me.. Only i thought of that question... How slow am i !!!

No comments: