Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yea... Finally can online...

Almost 1 week i cant online ald... Dunno wat happen to that modem and router... Jun wei borrowed me his modem.. But still cant online... then yesterday class canceled... So i went to digital mall with my mom to get the new modem... Got it !! bought D-link... But stil cant use... Dunno isit settings prob or wat... Then my sis went to ben's hse to try.. he told my sis is just i din type the full add... Then my sis came bak and try.. but still cant... IT's because she din even plug the telephone line !!! damn clever... this morning my mom asked me to check for the tmnet people... Then i saw that the telephone line is not plugged in.. So i jus plug in.. then can online ald... Thx to ben... I can online.. Better say thx to him later... Since he really helped me to online... Then after that went to sook ying's hse until now... So happy... can see her... haha... Tonight going for movie... but without her... Not that happy ald lo... Haiz.... Nvm la... After she finished her exam... then we can go for movie ald.... WHahahahA !!!!

No comments: