Monday, January 7, 2008

NO mood...

I had finish thinking the problem im always thinking this morning until night... I decided !!! i dunno is it because of myself... Or is because of them... I think mostly is because of me... ! the best we jus take it normal... I had made my decision and i wont change... Jus now half way yum cha wayne called and told me that need to pass up figure... WTf !!! i still haven finish my 2 life drawing.. But dont care ald la... better rest... tomorrow die... Hope that i really get to pass my previous sem... DUn wanna fail and retake the hold sem... PLS !! let me pass... Haiz.. today really is not a good day for me.. Its ok.. I made my decision !.... I know people that are reading this blog wont know wat the hell im talking about... But its ok... It's jus a place for me to write wat i wanna say...

No comments: